Sunday, August 14, 2011

Round 2 finish and Round 3 Pre-Season Starts

Hi All,

Well this is my first ever blog, here goes.
I have just finished round 2, 2011 (which was my very first round) I did very well at the start and then the last 4 weeks have been a bit of a nightmare and have put on some weight.
But I will be re-joining for round 3, I need to get my head in the right space of mind and do the pre-season tasks. I will try and get my whole family involved as we all need to loose weight.

Here are my states:
Start weight Dec 2010 (before the start of round 2): 94.4kgs
Start weight of Round 2: 89kgs
Weight end of Round 2: 81.7kgs
So far total weight loss is: 12.7kgs

I have been depressed and stressed over the past 3-4 weeks and have not exercised besides playing netball and not eating right (eating too much, way to much and to much of the junk food).
I will not let these bad weeks get me down any longer. Monday is a new day!

3 comments:

  1. Well done on your weight loss. It is always hard when you start your first blog. Can't wait to read about your progress. Good luck with Round 3.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I was half assed too in Round 2 (my first time), but am keen as mustard to get cracking with round 3. I know I need to sort the food things out (lost my way after week 5 and the weight started to fall off.... unfortunately this only lasted 3 weeks, so slow going after that).
    Best of luck and I look forward to reading your blogs.
    Cheers, Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss so far! You look awesome!
    Nik

    ReplyDelete